No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
Fidelity National Home Warranty
PartnerHome WarrantyNot Active
FIDELITY NATIONAL HOME WARRANTY
A home is typically the single largest investment that most people will ever make, and the last thing that any new home owner wants to deal with are costly repairs or replacement of complex or aging systems.
Fidelity National Home Warranty helps manage and protect your home expenses - beyond the provisions of a standard home insurance policies - with a one-year Standard and Comprehensive Plus home protection plan that covers most major systems and appliances.
Whether you are a first time home buyer, seller or existing homeowner, a home warranty is a very affordable way to preserve peace of mind and to protect your most valuable asset! It is the type of investment that pays for itself.
1. To help Real Estate Agents maintain and grow their business by providing quality products with exceptional service.
2. To help homeowners have peace of mind in managing their unexpected repair and replacement costs by providing quality products with exceptional service.
Fidelity National Home Warranty is:
1. Backed by Fidelity National Financial
2. A company with an A+ rating with the BBB
3. A company that has provided home warranties for more than 30 years
4. A company that has a great culture, with the attitude of “How can we be a part of the solution?”
5. A company that retains employees on average for 15 years or more, that translates to better service
6. A company that offers ecPurchasing, saving realtors money on things they already buy for their business
7. A company that offers free marketing to help realtors improve their business
8. A company that emails reports to realtors when their clients claims are paid
Our top home warranty bullet points:
1. Two plans that give flexibility to build around your client’s needs
2. Free seller coverage that includes most appliances
3. Cost starts at $230.00 to $465.00 typically
4. Our trade call is just $60.00
5. No 30 day waiting period, not even for rentals
6. No cap on Freon
7. No charge for multiple systems and extra garage doors
8. No inspection required
9. Will cover appliance brought in with the buyer
10. Will cover sellers even when our warranty is ordered when under contract with a buyer