1. HONESTY: I will get you information quickly, so you can come to an immediate solution. I naturally under-promise and over-deliver.
2. CLEAR DIRECTION: When discussing contract terms, for example, I will provide you with clear direction and not leave you guessing. I will be there to assist you with expert, professional advice so you will not be left trying to figure things out by yourself.
3. CHOICE: Provide you with options, so you can see how each option could affect you.
4. EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE: I will bring extra value to the table for you, besides just information that you can easily find out for yourself online. I am a community expert, who can help you objectively prioritize your needs vs. wants, and help you interpret the facts when emotions are running high.
5. PROFESSIONAL INPUT: Provide you with a clear, concise direction and unbiased advice that will allow you to make a more informed decision.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
7259 E Costilla Drive
Updated walk-out ranch home in Homestead in the Willows is nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac! This home boasts a main floor master bedroom with two additional bedrooms in the walk-out basement and space enough to build another bedroom there if desired. The expanded master bedroom includes two large walk-in closets with custom barn doors (made from reclaimed Colorado beetle-kill). One closet could be easily removed to enlarge bedroom space while the remaining closet would continue to provide ample storage. The home has a new roof., new bamboo floors in the living room, master bedroom and basement., new interior paint., custom built-ins in the bedroom and matching cabinetry in the master bathroom. The large kitchen boasts slab granite countertops, beautiful cabinets and stainless steel appliances. The back yard is private and lush. The home feeds top rated Cherry Creek Schools! HOUSE DIRECTLY BEHIND JUST SOLD FOR $749,000 WITH SIMILAR SQARE FOOTAGE! Opportunity awaits you here!
Off Market Date
Detached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Previous Year Tax
HOA Fees Included
Community Pool, Common Area Grounds Maintenance, Tennis Courts, Trash Removal
Homestead in the Willows HOA
HOA Total Fee
HOA Fee Frequency
HOA Total Fee
HOA Total Fee
Terms and Conditions
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Cable Available, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Master Suite, Remodeled, Updated, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar