- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
4735 E Pinewood Circle
Gorgeous, low-maintenance home in desireable The Pines neighborhood. Prime (very rare to market!) location backing directly to pretty open space with stream and waterfall. Hundreds of thousands of dollars in high-end upgrades throughout the home. Spacious and versatile floorplan with over 3000 square feet above ground plus finished basement. Beautiful kitchen with cherrry cabinets, granite countertops and new appliances. Five legal bedrooms (four upstairs) plus main floor office. Master suite with five piece master bath with extra long jetted tub and two closets. Gym/exercise room with mirrored wall and adjacent bath with large steam shower. Theater/media room with high-end A/V equipment. Climate controlled 600 bottle wine cellar Hardwood floors and stairs. Brick lined driveway and front walk. Newer furnace and water heater. Plantation shutters. Copper gutters and newer hail-resistant roof. Manageably sized, peaceful backyard with pergola, fountain and hot tub. Three car garage!
Off Market Date
Adjacent to Greenbelt
Detached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Property Level and Sizes
Previous Year Tax
HOA Fees Included
Common Area Grounds Maintenance, Road Maintenance
The Pines Residential Association Inc.
HOA Total Fee
HOA Fee Frequency
HOA Total Fee
HOA Total Fee
Terms and Conditions
Built-Ins, Eating Space / Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Home Theater, Hot Tub/Spa, Master Suite, Remodeled, Vaulted