- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
4842 S Hoyt Street
You don't want to miss this adorable, corner lot tri-level in Glenbrook that with a little TLC, you can make your very own! Enter the home to an open floor plan, vaulted ceiling, and an abundance of natural light from the living room and kitchen. Continue through to the kitchen where there's plenty of room to dine and entertain, and sliding glass doors lead to the huge back deck and yard. Upstairs, you'll find your master bedroom with a spacious walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom along with an additional bedroom and storage space., downstairs, there's an additional entertrainment area or second living room, another bedroom, bathroom, and laundry area. Other great features include a 2018 furnace and AC unit, 2-car attached garage, and large backyard to grill out or garden. Convenient location near parks, restaurants, shopping, Marston Lake, and so much more!
Off Market Date
Detached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Property Level and Sizes
Previous Year Tax
Terms and Conditions
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Cable Available, Eating Space / Kitchen, Master Bath, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings