1. HONESTY: I will get you information quickly, so you can come to an immediate solution. I naturally under-promise and over-deliver.
2. CLEAR DIRECTION: When discussing contract terms, for example, I will provide you with clear direction and not leave you guessing. I will be there to assist you with expert, professional advice so you will not be left trying to figure things out by yourself.
3. CHOICE: Provide you with options, so you can see how each option could affect you.
4. EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE: I will bring extra value to the table for you, besides just information that you can easily find out for yourself online. I am a community expert, who can help you objectively prioritize your needs vs. wants, and help you interpret the facts when emotions are running high.
5. PROFESSIONAL INPUT: Provide you with a clear, concise direction and unbiased advice that will allow you to make a more informed decision.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
3049 S Williams Street
Updated ranch in a very desirable neighborhood! This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home features an open layout and oak wood floors. Well-built brick home with newer windows, newer roof, newer fence, newer light fixtures throughout and updated bathrooms. Updated tile in kitchen, bathrooms and mud room. Kitchen highlights stainless-steel appliances, newer stove, tile backplash, breakfast bar, pantry and a sunny dining area. Spacious living room is ideal for entertaining. All bedrooms feature hardwood floors, newer ceiling fans added and custom lighted closets. Relax on the covered patio in the fully fenced large backyard with a tuff storage shed, garden areas and sprinkler system. Large mud room addition to home. Fantastic location close to parks, Porter Hospital, DU area, shopping and easy I-25 access.
Off Market Date
Detached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Previous Year Tax
Terms and Conditions
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Cable Available, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, No Stairs, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Pet Free, Smoke Free, Updated, Window Coverings