- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
160 Julian Street
Don’t miss your opportunity to own in this beautiful home in the sought after Barnum neighborhood. Home has been tastefully remodeled over the past 10 years. This home boasts professional landscaping and a gorgeous backyard OASIS including a hot tub, great for gathering with friends and barbecuing! With a year old roof and Hardy siding done in the last 2 years, this home is MOVE-IN-READY. The open floor plan makes this home an entertainer’s dream. The location could not be better with close proximity to the Barnum open space, rec center, parks and neighborhood swimming pool. Providing city living at it’s best with all the trendy restaurants to the north and delicious comfort food to the south, and easy access to 6th Ave, I-25 and Downtown. You will not want to miss out on this house!