- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
2649 S Patton Court
Atomic Ranch Burns Contemporary in the heart of the highly acclaimed Harvey Park neighborhood. One level living at its finest, this red brick home boasts mid-mod flair with wood floors, clerestory windows and vaulted ceilings. Cute as a button, this property won’t last long. Gracious lot features stunning landscaping and a wonderful covered patio outdoor entertaining space. Fabulous home, a great Cliff May alternative. Burns Construction Co actually assembled the Cliff May kit homes in Harvey Park. When Burns built his own modern design he used superior brick rather than frame construction. Living Room boasts a beautiful Gas Fireplace and Floor to Ceiling windows. Hardwood floors throughout the Living Room, Hallway and Bedrooms. The spacious Kitchen is large enough for dining. The large Covered Patio overlooks a very large Fenced Back Yard featuring a nice Storage Shed and Dog Run. Parking includes a Carport and separate RV Parking. This rare Mid-Century Modern Home is move in ready!
Off Market Date
Distance to Bus
Distance to Rail
Near Public Transit
Detached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Previous Year Tax
Terms and Conditions
Cable Available, Eating Space / Kitchen, Smoke Free, Window Coverings