- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
2672 S Meade Street
This is a great Harvey Park home with all the major systems replaced. The seller has spent approx $45,000 on new items. The home has New windows, New Paint, Refinished hardwood floors, New Central A/C, Front and back sprinkler system, New concrete driveway and patio, New roof with new facia and gutters. The seller has also upgraded the doors to 6 panel, and remodeled the bath with tile flooring and tub surround. The home is no maintenance brick and newer vinyl siding with an attached carport that could be easily converted into a garage. There is also additional off street and RV parking. Large fenced lot is ready for your personal landscaping ideas. Close to shopping, Public Transportation and easy commute to Downtown and walk to Harvey Park.
Off Market Date
Detached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Previous Year Tax
Terms and Conditions
Cash, Conventional, Exchange, FHA
Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Updated