- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
3093 W Center Avenue
Incomes Property$855,000Under Contract
CASH COW investment opportunity. This Adams Park 4-plex tucked into a residential neighborhood is a rare find. Located essentially at Alameda and Federal you are so close to downtown Denver you will never want for a tenant. The solid brick no-muss-no-fuss building means no budgeting for exterior painting. And, if that wasn't hassle free enough the individually metered units for gas and electric services means no time consuming and complaint prone tenant utility bill back. This also means YOU will never be on the hook for unpaid gas/electric service. With a current ACTUAL income of 67,056/year (we're not marketing a bogus "pro-forma" income number here - no no no!) you can be sure that the demand for this rental is REAL. With a mix of long term and shorter term tenants each having their individual entrances to their own living spaces you will not be disappointed on how THIS property operates in your portfolio. Dive by and have a look!