1. HONESTY: I will get you information quickly, so you can come to an immediate solution. I naturally under-promise and over-deliver.
2. CLEAR DIRECTION: When discussing contract terms, for example, I will provide you with clear direction and not leave you guessing. I will be there to assist you with expert, professional advice so you will not be left trying to figure things out by yourself.
3. CHOICE: Provide you with options, so you can see how each option could affect you.
4. EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE: I will bring extra value to the table for you, besides just information that you can easily find out for yourself online. I am a community expert, who can help you objectively prioritize your needs vs. wants, and help you interpret the facts when emotions are running high.
5. PROFESSIONAL INPUT: Provide you with a clear, concise direction and unbiased advice that will allow you to make a more informed decision.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
7444 E 28th Avenue
Please not, this property is income restricted. Buyers must be approved by the Denver Affordable Housing Ownership Program. For more information on the program, visit https://www.denvergov.org/content/dam/denvergov/Portals/690/Housing/Income%20Verification/QandA%20Interested%20in%20Purchasing%20an%20Affordable%20Home%20100316.pdf The Minimum is 50% AMI, Maximum is the 80% AMI. 1 Person 29,400/$47,000., 2 Persons $33,600/$53,700., 3 Persons $37,800/ $60,400 4 $41,950/$67,100. This Lovely Stapleton townhome with 2 Bedroom/1 Bathroom Garage lives large. The home has been wonderfully upgraded by the owners within the past year. Upgrades include: new wood flooring, new water heater, new paint in home and garage, newly refinished/painted cabinetry, water saving toilet, stainless steel sink, peace of mind with newly serviced A/C and water heater, new garage door with opener with remote, new sod in backyard, new storm doors, new built-in microwave, new blinds throughout.
Off Market Date
Adjacent to Park, Near Public Transit
Attached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Previous Year Tax
HOA Fees Included
Common Area Grounds Maintenance, Community Pool, Exterior Maintenance w/ Roof, Insurance, Snow Removal, Trash Removal