- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
With courtesy of
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
14584 W 3rd Avenue
Rare opportunity to live in the desirable Highland Townhome Community within Golden, Colorado! This home is an end unit that features hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, lots of natural light and storage, and large patio with superb landscaping all around. Main level features a study as you enter through the front door, living room with fireplace, wet bar, formal dining room, new double oven and gorgeous granite counters within the kitchen, laundry room and half bathroom. The second level offers the master suite with his and hers closets, open layout master bathroom overlooking the bedroom, and master bedroom patio. The third level features another study/library or can be a non-conforming bedroom, flex space over looking the living room, full bathroom, and bedroom. Basement offers plentiful storage throughout, recreation room, bedroom, full bathroom, and flex space. Great Golden location close to hiking trails, major highway, public transit, restaurants and shopping mall.
Der PSF Total
Off Market Date
Attached Single Family
Golden, CO 80401
Distance to Bus
Distance to Rail
Property Level and Sizes
Previous Year Tax
HOA Fees Included
Capital Reserves, Common Area Grounds Maintenance, Exterior Maintenance w/ Roof, Insurance, Trash Removal, Water