- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
205 Berthoud Way
Convenient to Downtown Denver and the Mountains! Single-family home in desirable Golden neighborhood offers 5 bedrooms (including one non-conforming in the basement). Lots of upgrades, including: New Kitchen, New Hardwood flooring throughout first floor, Finished Basement, Central A/C, new landscape and fence, removal of popcorn/acoustic ceiling, updated/modern lighting, remodeled main-floor bathroom, New Sewer Line 2009, solid wood doors throughout interior of the home! New garage door openers on the 3-car garage! Kitchen features Quartz countertops, stainless-steel appliances, double oven, lots of storage, and a large center island with seating x5. Garden box window overlooks spacious sunroom with skylights and gas fireplace! Beautiful home! Ideal neighborhood-convenient to I-70, 6th Ave, C470. Walk to school, parks, and trails! Call now to schedule your personal showing!
Off Market Date
Adjacent to Open Space, Adjacent to Park
Detached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Previous Year Tax
Terms and Conditions
Cable Available, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Master Suite, Remodeled, Skylights, Updated, Window Coverings