- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
2163 Braun Court
Beautifully remodeled mid-century ranch in West Applewood in the Maple Grove Elementary district. With beautiful new landscaping, new roof, new windows, new central A/C, and high-end finishes throughout, all you have to do is move in and enjoy! You're going to love entertaining in the wide open living space with the warmth of a gas fireplace and stacked stone hearth. Picture yourself making dinner in the chef's kitchen overlooking the living room and dining room, then head out back to the covered patio to enjoy the perfect, Colorado evening overlooking the freshly landscaped backyard. Master bedroom with ensuite bath, two additional bedrooms and full bath on the main floor. Basement features a spacious rec room, laundry and a large bedroom with walk-in closet and spa-like bath. This location is ideal: blocks to the highly coveted Maple Grove Elementary, trails and with easy access to South Table Mountain. Minutes to I-70 for a quick commute to the mountains and downtown.
Off Market Date
Adjacent to Park
Detached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Property Level and Sizes
Previous Year Tax
Terms and Conditions
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Cable Available, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Exercise Room, Game Room, Heated Basement, Internet Access (Wired), Master Bath, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Remodeled, Security System, Smoke Free, Updated, Walk-in Closets