- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
2303 Beech Court
New price - check it out! Great brick ranch, nicely maintained by the original owners with updates. Main floor has 3 nice sized bedrroms, full bath plus 3/4 master bath. Kitchen opens up to a small family room/TV room with a more contemporary floor plan.Granite counters, lots of cabinets plus a pantry! Main floor laundry, W/D included. Natural light in every room, newer windows.. Some hardwood under carpet, recently exposed in two bedrooms. Full basement is mostly finished, circa 70's, solid and ready for your personal touch. Basement bdrm has closet, non-conforming due to egress window size. Furnace is 18 mos. old, and roof is brand new. Garage is old-school oversized!! RV parking is easy. Lot is one of the largest in the neighborhood combining elbow-room and privacy. Great Applewood neighborhood close to schools, shopping and swim club with easy access to Downtown and the Mountains.
Off Market Date
Detached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Previous Year Tax
Terms and Conditions
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Cable Available, Double Pane Windows, Internet Access (Wired), Master Bath, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Pet Free, Smoke Free, Updated, Utility Sink, Window Coverings, Work Shop (Interior)