- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
28776 Summit Ranch Drive
This is an amazing home, that is built in the perfect location! Enjoy 4 acres of secluded mountain living conveniently located to amenities such as grocery shopping, restaurants, I-70, and downtown Evergreen. Stunning views will make you feel like you are living in a luxurious tree house. This home features 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a spacious main floor living area with vaulted ceilings and a gas fireplace. The open concept layout, features an eatingspace in the kitchen with granite counter tops, dining area, pantry, and main floor laundry, with an additional mud room. There are unique custom touches throughout. The large elevated deck has fantastic views. This home features a spacious family room with additional patio area accessed through the finished walkout basement. The 3 car over-sized garage allows for plenty of storage. Come and enjoy this mountain retreat!
Off Market Date
Detached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Property Level and Sizes
Previous Year Tax
Terms and Conditions
Cash, Conventional, Jumbo
Built-Ins, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Exterior Basement Entrance, Five Piece Bath, Heated Basement, Interior Basement Entrance, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Security System, Speakers, Built-in, Storm Windows, Walk-in Closets, Work Shop (Interior)