- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
335 Pike Street
This beautifully updated Golden home lacks nothing! 4 bedroom 2 bath with almost 1900 sqft! Features include: Granite countertops, updated cabinets, new paint and carpet, travertine tile throughout (former occupant was a creative tile contractor that did elaborate work in the house!), rain shower, new windows and all new doors! This home has wonderful views that you can enjoy from the amazing deck and overhauled back yard with large patio (not included in pictures). This house comes with all appliances including washer and dryer. It has an attached garage too which makes those snowy Colorado mornings much more manageable! Walking distance to two huge parks and Green Mountain trailheads. Right off the highway, this property is easy to get to and within 5 minutes of light rail, Colorado Mills Mall, downtown Golden and I-70 so you can zip up for weekend skiing and hiking. Convenient location to Colorado Christian University, Mines and Red Rocks University.
Off Market Date
Detached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Previous Year Tax
Terms and Conditions
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Breakfast Nook, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Remodeled, Smoke Free