- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
542 Entrada Drive
Location! Location! Location! Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage, ranch style home with walkout basement in Golden Eagle Ridge neighborhood. You'll love the recently renovated kitchen with Whirlpool/Kitchen Aid appliances, lazy-susan cabinets, and granite counter tops. Family room in the basement with natural lighting provides for a warm and cozy environment. Main floor living room and dining area have been updated with hardwood floors. Both the main floor and basement bathrooms renewed recently with heated flooring in basement. Renewed windows and sliding doors are a real benefit for energy efficiency and cleaning. Shed in the backyard holds all outdoor equipment. Home includes private rear patio and covered front patio replaced by Trex. NO HOA makes life easier. Just steps to Golden trail system and neighborhood playground. Walk to light rail or Apex Park within minutes or drive to downtown Denver in 20 minutes or skiing resorts in an hour.