- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
694 Ridgeside Drive
MAIN LEVEL Foothills living with expansive, amazing views including Denver City Lights at night. Chimney Creek is a wonderful community offering tennis courts, pool and a clubhouse for your liesurely activities. Plenty of extra parking spaces for your friends and family with hiking trails nearby. Located just 20 minutes from Denver and 50 minutes to airport. Also convenient for heading West to the ski areas. The open floor plan welcomes and provides privacy with a split floor plan. Updated in 2012 with wood flooring throughout, elegant ceiling fans in bedrooms and living room, custom finished soft close hardwood cabinetry, interesting granite countertops and sink, light fixtures, newer water heater,, sliding glass doors and Southeast facing windows. Living, dining and kitchen freshly painted 3 months ago. The wildlife abound and add to the enjoyment of the views when they visit. So special. Move-in ready! OWNER IS CO LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKER. Showings start 6/16 Sunday.
Off Market Date
Adjacent to Greenbelt
Attached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Property Level and Sizes
Previous Year Tax
HOA Fees Included
Capital Reserves, Clubhouse, Common Area Grounds Maintenance, Community Pool, Exterior Maintenance w/ Roof, Insurance, Irrigation Water, Road Maintenance, Snow Removal, Tennis Courts, Trash Removal