- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
4161 E Linden Circle
Come see one of the best locations on The Preserve. At the end of a cul-de-sac , true outdoor style and living pair with panoramic views and spacious interiors. Entering the house you’ll notice the porch that wraps around and extends to the back yard. The grand entrance with vaulted ceilings welcome you to great craftsman details and large windows that look out onto mountain views. The main level has butler’s pantry with separate dishwasher and wine cooler, office leading to a porch in the back yard, and trey and vaulted ceilings. Marvel at the open upstairs with an airy catwalk and wall-to-wall windows to take advantage of the views that extend from Downtown to Pikes Peak, plus a spacious loft perfect for a kids area, office or hanging out. A large master leads to a large private balcony and master bath with fireplace and a double walk-in shower. Enjoy everything The Preserve has to offer.
Off Market Date
Detached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Previous Year Tax
HOA Fees Included
Common Area Grounds Maintenance, Community Pool, Tennis Courts
HOA Total Fee
HOA Fee Frequency
HOA Total Fee
HOA Total Fee
Terms and Conditions
Cable Available, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Internet Access (Wired), Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pet Free, Security System, Smoke Free, Speakers, Built-in, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings