- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
5650 S Alexander Court
Your private country estate awaits! 2.24 amazing acres zoned for horses and located in the heart of Denver in charming Greenwood Village! Enjoy evening horseback rides on the trails or exercising or taking relaxing walks along the beautiful Highline Canal! This spacious custom home has over 11,000 square feet featuring 7 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, a 3 car garage, library, large kitchen, Exercise room and a separate Mother-In-Law apartment with it's own kitchen, formal dining room, living room, master suite and 2nd bedroom. Mother In Law apartment would be ideal for caring for Family Members or housing Nannies, Caregivers, Au Pairs or Household Staff.
Off Market Date
Adjacent to Greenbelt, Cul-de-Sac, Near Public Transit, Secluded, Suitable for Grazing
Detached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Previous Year Tax
Terms and Conditions
Breakfast Nook, Built-Ins, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Exercise Room, Five Piece Bath, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Master Suite, Pet Free, Security System, Skylights, Smoke Free, Walk-in Closets