- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
5899 S Colorado Boulevard
The ultimate in luxury, location, and design, this fabulous home masterfully designed and built is sure to take your breath away! The site is 2.1 acres of manicured landscaping creating privacy and stately curb appeal. Upon entering the home, you will be drawn to the 3 story dual staircase with an extensive ornamental iron handrail that is a work of art. The upper floor has 4 bedrooms with en suite baths and the master suite features dual walk in closets, a coffee bar, fireplace, and a private deck with a mountain view. The main floor features 2 den/offices, gourmet kitchen, and a 2 story great room leading out to the concrete deck overlooking the outdoor fireplace and expanded patio below. The full walkout basement features a home theatre, large rec-room, and additional flex space that could be guest space, fitness center, etc... No detail overlooked and one of the most open designs ever built in The Preserve, Greenwood Villages premier custom home community!!
Off Market Date
Detached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Previous Year Tax
The Preserve at Greenwood Village
HOA Total Fee
HOA Fee Frequency
HOA Total Fee
HOA Total Fee
Terms and Conditions
Five Piece Bath, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Security System, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings