- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
With courtesy of
STERLING REAL ESTATE GROUP INC
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
12850 W 6th Place
Welcome home to this gorgeous completely updated home! New kitchen cabinets, quartz counter tops, tile floors, new SS appliances, under cabinet lighting. There are gleaming new hardwood floors through out the home. Custom glass stairway surround. New carpet on the stairs. Take in the mountain view from the front balcony. All new paint and light fixtures. Three beautifully updated bathrooms with new fixtures and tile. Custom fit "barn style" door to laundry area. Enjoy the appx 200 sf lovely sun room with great windows off the kitchen which is not included in the square footage. Access the large private back yard and deck via the sun room. Even the garage is dry walled and painted! Park your RV on the pad with power next to garage There is nothing to do but move in and enjoy! Don't miss this opportunity to call this beautiful home yours in a sought after neighborhood. Close to downtown, the mountains and light rail.