- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
764 Vivian Street
This solid brick rambler ranch in Mountain View Estates is perfectly positioned near the edge of Golden. Faces East/West offering natural light all day. Extensive updates include., vinyl windows, central A/C, roof, water heater, storm doors, window coverings, carpet, and much more! Original hardwoods and updated tile floors on the main level. Natural stone accent wall in living room opens to a flex space or can easily convert to 3rd upstairs bedroom. Full bathroom on the main is beautifully updated. The large eat in kitchen has quartz counter tops, tile back splash and SS single sink! The updated basement has a large rec room, 2 bedrooms (non conforming), laundry room and a remodeled bathroom that shines! More highlights includes., newer roof, fully fenced large yard, sprinkler system, storage shed, covered porch and private back patio, RV parking space. No HOA! Location within walking distance to 3 parks. Close to RTD, CO. Mills Mall, 15 mins to Denver, Red Rocks and historic Golden!