- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
1611 W Canal Court
Great 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo! Ready for your personal touches! 2nd floor unit offers privacy, an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, and lots of natural light! Versatile floor plan, office/den or bedroom on the main floor along with 2nd bedroom/loft with full en-suite bath on the upper floor. Sliding glass door to private balcony from main living area overlooking peaceful park. Location! Location! Location! This is a terrific opportunity to live in the highly desirable Highline Crossing CoHousing Community, surrounded by the serenity of beautiful trees, parks, the Highline Canal, and close to everything C470 just minutes away - lots of shopping, restaurants, 1/2 mile to the bus and 1and1/2 miles to light rail! The clubhouse is beautiful with a fully stocked commercial kitchen and offers many opportunities to meet other residents and even share meals together! Please visit www.highlinecrossing.org for more information! Seller is also offering a carpet allowance to help make the home your own!
Off Market Date
Adjacent to Open Space
Attached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Previous Year Tax
HOA Fees Included
Clubhouse, Common Area Grounds Maintenance, Exterior Maintenance w/ Roof, Insurance, Recycling, Sewer, Trash Removal, Water