- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
209 W Jamison Circle
Fantastic Southbridge townhome with front patio fronting to lovely greenbelt area! Cozy family room with gas fireplace and entertainment built-ins! Wood floors lead to the sunny dining area! The kitchen features abundant countertops and 42" maple cabinets! Convenient laundry area is right off of the kitchen! Your guests will appreciate the hand powder bath on the main level! The upper level boasts a master suite with vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, and a private full bath! The secondary bedroom also has its own full bath! Basement area off of the attached garage is perfect for storage! Designer neutral paint colors throughout, and BRAND NEW carpet! Super location close to everything - grocery store, Littleton Hospital, C-470, entertainment, and more!
Off Market Date
Attached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Property Level and Sizes
Previous Year Tax
HOA Fees Included
Common Area Grounds Maintenance, Exterior Maintenance w/ Roof, Recycling, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash Removal, Water