- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
6221 S Santa Fe Drive
Tremendous opportunity to develop new business on 25,000 sq ft lot. You can develop housing for Arapahoe Community College across the street and Denver Seminary. Land/Business in perfect location in Santa Fe corridor with amazing exposure - fronts on Santa Fe drive. Easy access to property. Close to LIGHT RAIL and downtown Littleton, Aspen Grove, and new brewery. Adjacent to Hudson Gardens.Multi-purpose front building (metal bldg) is approximately 1,700 sq ft. Rear building (cinder block) is approximately 2,000 sq ft.