- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
6665 S Acoma Street
House being sold through hombids online bidding process.THIS IS AUCTION START PRICE. Visit: Online Bidding has begun: http://onehomebid.com/listings/428. 1st class remodel with approx. $80k in updating. Large spacious corner lot with Mountain view! RV Parking! Boat storage! Huge Yard! Fantastic . New Gourmet kitchen with new cabinetry and quartz countertops, updated bathrooms (main level bath will be tiled), new flooring, doors, hardware, New appliances- New windows!New paint and texture all new light fixtures- New interior and exterior paint, all new wall texture. 2 large storage sheds! Basement rooms are non conforming per city of Littleton. Newer roof, Aluminum siding, covers on gutters newer insulated garage door. Awning over back deck! Wood stove will heat entire main level. Wonderful Littleton location. Minutes to the streets of Southglen, or Old town Littleton. 1 BLOCK TO PARK-1 block to highline canal-WALK TO SCHOOL!
Off Market Date
Distance to Bus
Distance to Rail
Corner Lot, Near Public Transit
Detached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Previous Year Tax
Terms and Conditions
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Breakfast Nook, Cable Available, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Heated Basement, Kitchen Island, Remodeled, Smoke Free