- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
6697 S Buffalo Drive
Large ranch style in the heart of Littleton, well maintained with lots of extras. With over 1700 square feet on the main level and a 1100 sq ft finished basement, this great home will give you the room you need. Located on corner lot, with beautiful landscaping, including 25' x 25" patio, detached two car garage and 12' x 16' storage shed with electricity. Updating includes windows, doors, kitchen, walk-in tub/shower combo on the main and new flooring (since photos) in the bonus room. This well cared for home is waiting for its new owner to add their finishing touches to make this home a real gem!