- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
9565 W Coal Mine Avenue
Amazing Townhome with fresh new paint throughout, 2 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, including a rare main floor half bath in this complex, and your own private patio in the back! This home has plenty of storage throughout and is move in ready! You will be pleasantly surprised with large double pane windows, large closets, lots of cabinet space in the kitchen and the newly installed french doors to the patio! Enjoy cozy family time by the fireplace in the living room and private breakfast outside on your own patio. Your reserved parking is conveniently located right next to the building and if you need any more storage space - there's additional storage outside! Water and trash are included in the HOA. The home is close to KinderCare and has easy access to shopping, restaurants and C-470. You do not need to look any more, welcome Home!
Off Market Date
Attached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Property Level and Sizes
Previous Year Tax
HOA Fees Included
Common Area Grounds Maintenance, Exterior Maintenance w/ Roof, Recycling, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash Removal, Water