- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
11076 W Tufts Drive
Just 105 steps from the front door to the trailhead for Harriman Lake Park - featuring enormous open spaces, gorgeous scenery, frolicking wildlife, and a 1.45-mile gravel loop around the lake! This tastefully updated brick home features a wide open main floor, with the living room, dining room, and kitchen (with granite counters, a butcher-block island, and newer stainless appliances) all flowing seamlessly together over manufactured hardwoods and beautiful tile floors. Two bedrooms and a full bath on the main floor with an additional nonconforming bedroom and full bath in the finished basement - which also has a spacious family room and a laundry room with lots of storage. Back upstairs the dining room opens to the expansive patio and the private, lavishly landscaped back yard-perfect for kids, pets, or entertaining! The 2-car garage adds plenty of space for storage and vehicles. As an added bonus the furnace and central air are less than 3 years old, and the roof is being replaced!