- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
034198 N Canyon Road
Want to build a dream home with amazing 360 degree views? This property is sub dividable into 10 acre lots. All 33 acres purchased together. Visit this beautiful building site in the foothills, 6.5 miles to C-470 for quick access to Littleton and Denver Metro. This is not a property covered with trees, it has great open meadow areas which is great for building and with the South facing site it could be a great option for solar. Enjoy the abundant wildlife and sunshine everyday on your own private piece of Colorado paradise. Mountain living close to city life. Just waiting for you to build your dream home! Must be seen by appointment only. Property starts by telephone pole and goes to small house on E hill and up and over. Street number is actually PIN # not address.