- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
5875 S Quail Street
Now it's your opportunity to own this home ... this nice Foothill Green neighborhood home is conveniently located on a cul-de-sac with a good sized lot. It has brand new carpet on the main level, newer windows, a brand new roof and fresh exterior paint. There are 3 bedrooms on the upper level and a non-conforming 4th bedroom in the basement with its own 3/4 bathroom. Just a few of your own finishing touches will make this house your home! Restaurants, mall, theater, recreation center, Red Rocks, hiking trails and much more are just a few minutes away. Previous contract fell through at loan conditions. We were well beyond inspection and the appraisal deadlines.