- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
With courtesy of
Brokers Guild-Cherry Creek Ltd.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
7827 S Marshall Court
Welcome home to this beautiful property in Columbine Hills! This multi-level home has four large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a park-like backyard, excellent curb appeal, RV parking, covered front and back patios and more! This property, upon front door entry, features a full-size living room, dining room, and nice kitchen with breakfast nook. Stepping down to the next level from the kitchen, you enter the home's large family room with door entrance to the large backyard and lovely patio for entertaining! The basement is partially finished providing plenty more living space! This house is sound, in good condition, and ready for it's new owners! Don't miss out on this one, it will go fast!