- 2013 Realtor Roundtable of Excellence- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award which honors successful agents who have earned more than $1 million in commissions during their careers with the company
- RE/MAX Platinum Level Sales Achievement (’01 to current)
- Dakota Ridge High School: Volunteer for mock interviews through Smart Professionals
- Active volunteer with my children’s baseball and softball teams
- As a Colorado native, I truly believe that there isn’t a greater place to call home. I’m happily married to my wife Alecia of 15 years, and we have two amazing and active children –16 year old Braden and 14 year old Kyla.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO Inc. held by brokers other than RE/MAX Masters Millennium Inc. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public voice tag yet... Log in to record new voice tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
9694 W Chatfield Avenue
Come see this beautifully remodeled ground level 2 bed, 1 bath townhome style condo in the Dakota Station community. Corner unit with open floor plan, wood-burning fireplace, and tons of natural light. All appliances included. Nice sized fenced back porch and yard for you and your dog. Brand new carpet and paint throughout. Bathroom has been completely refinished with new tile(floor and wall), new tub, vanity, toilet, sink and faucet. Great location that is close to Starbuck's, shopping, grocery, restaurants and recreation galore-Chatfield State Park, Waterton Canyon, Deer Creek Canyon Park, Roxborough State Park. Close to Lockheed Martin, DTC, Mineral Lightrail Station, C-470 and mountains. Welcome Home!
Off Market Date
Attached Single Family
Der PSF Total
Property Level and Sizes
Previous Year Tax
HOA Fees Included
Clubhouse, Common Area Grounds Maintenance, Community Pool, Exterior Maintenance w/ Roof, Snow Removal, Trash Removal, Water