A Favorites List is an electronic list where properties information are saved (residentials, condos, farms, land,...). Favorites Lists can be used to help sort search results for you, your clients, your partners... You can create as many Favorites Lists as you want and share them easily. All Favorite Lists can be created and managed here.
Why Search Lists
Create as many Search Lists integrating different filters. Search results are automatically updated based on properties added to Homendo's databases. Search Lists can have multiple functions and be used in your automatic emails, in your landing websites, in your communications with your clients,... All Search Lists can be created and managed here.
No public note tag yet... Log in to enter new private note tag or download our iPad app
No public video tag yet... Log in to record new video tag or download our iPad app
With courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty LLC Posted by REcolorado (Denver)
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ('IDX') program of RECOLORADO®, Real estate listings held by brokers other than RE/MAX Professionals are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
4621 W 109th Avenue
Westminster, CO 80031
County — Cotton Creek Neighborhood
This 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom home in Cotton Creek uniquely combines historical charm with contemporary comfort. The floors in the family room and kitchen are authentic pieces from an old McCormick spice mill in Connecticut. Add the wood burning fireplace to the mix, and you have the perfect recipe for a cozy night in.
- Unique Flooring: Your family room and kitchen boast floors with a past, repurposed from an East Coast spice mill.
- Quality Hardwood: The dining room and two bedrooms feature beautiful oak hardwood floors.
- Master Views: The primary en-suite offers not just comfort but peek-a-boo mountain views that would inspire the start or end to any day.
- NO NEIGHBORS BEHIND YOU: Greenbelt access right from your backyard. A 2020-updated patio opens up to a greenbelt and Cotton Creek and Big Dry Creek trails. You have one neighbor on each side, with wide open spaces out back!
- Education and Recreation: Just 3 blocks from Cotton Creek Elementary and within walking distance of Front Range Community College. Numerous parks and fields for soccer, baseball, and more are just minutes away.
- Grocery and Commute: With Whole Foods, Sprouts, Safeway, and King Soopers nearby, your pantry will never go empty. Easy access to Hwy 36 and i25 ensures smooth commuting.
Your front yard is a horticulturist’s dream, featuring a variety of plants and herbs, from Toba Hawthorn tree to culinary herbs like sage and thyme.
SELLER'S FAVORITE FEATURES
- The morning patio coffee ritual
- Cozy floors that feel warm and inviting, especially with the fireplace on
- Morning sunlight that brightens up the day right from the start
Schedule a viewing today to experience this unique and conveniently located home for yourself.