James T. Wanzeck, REALTOR®
A Unique Dedication to Superior Customer Service and 100% Client Satisfaction
James T. Wanzeck has built a successful business fueled by continuous referrals and repeat business from satisfied clients. His unique dedication to superior customer service and 100% client satisfaction is unmatched in the real estate business.
The Wanzeck Team at RE/MAX Masters Millennium, which includes sons Travis and Tyler, are committed to excellence, which has earned them the respect of hundreds of clients and colleagues since Jim founded his company in 1989.
“My personal agenda at RE/MAX Masters Millennium is to provide the best experience possible between our brokers and our clients,” said Jim. “We do much more than sell houses. We provide solutions to the needs of families, couples, and individuals. We want to provide clients with opportunities for increased wealth, comfort, and quality shelter. We enjoy the opportunity that the real estate business provides us to fulfill the needs of clients on a daily basis. It’s very gratifying both personally and professionally. We are dedicated to being trusted professionals, advisors, and advocates who our clients can depend on.”
I specialize in Relocation and Residential Sales!
Moving to Colorado?
Call me for a free Relocation Package.
Jim is the recipient of many of the real estate industry’s most prestigious awards recognizing outstanding sales production and superior customer service. He is also active in leadership roles with local, state, and national Realtor associations, including:
- Circle of Legends Award for earning in excess of $10 million in paid commission income within the RE/MAX system.
- Realtor of the Year award from the South Metro Denver Realtor Association (SMDRA). Jim has also served as Chairman of the leading real estate organization.
- Realtor Political Action Committee’s (RPAC) Hall of Fame Award from the Colorado Association of Realtors recognizing individuals who have gone above and beyond in their support of the committee by making cumulative lifetime contributions of more than $10,000.
- Past Chairman of the Metrolist Board of Directors and a recipient of SMDRA’s Diamond Circle Award recognizing superior sales production.
- Served as Chairman of REcolorado, the largest Multiple Listing Service in Colorado.
- Recipient of the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award and a member of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame.
In addition to residential sales, Jim is a noted expert in the relocation segment of the real estate business. In January 2021, RE/MAX Masters Millennium celebrated its 32nd anniversary as one of the nation’s most prolific real estate brokerages and a leader in the use of advanced technology.
RE/MAX Masters Millennium has garnered total sales production and transaction awards from SMDRA and was recognized as the top producing single-office RE/MAX franchise in the nation for several consecutive years, and number one in the world in 2017. The company is ranked among the Top 500 Mega Brokers nationally by REAL Trends and among the Top 500 Power Brokers in the nation by RISMedia.
Jim earned his bachelor’s degree from Colorado State University and his real estate broker’s license in 1980. Following a successful period as a custom home builder, he founded RE/MAX Masters, which grew and evolved into RE/MAX Masters Millennium, one of the nation’s most honored real estate companies in America.
“When I first started in this business, most real estate contracts were usually two pages in length,” he said. “Today, contracts average 38 pages in length, plus addendums. It’s very important that home buyers and sellers hire a seasoned professional to handle all the complexities inherent to today’s real estate transaction, and the Wanzeck Team is here to serve your needs.”
My Active Listings (3)
Show All Properties
My Under Contract / Pending Listings (2)
Show All Properties
My Sold Listings (56)
Show All Properties